To advance leadership, character, and life-skills education for students of all ages, with an emphasis in K-16 educational institutions and not for profit organizations that seek to advance student potential.
The C.Charles Foundation offers grants by invitation only for universities, colleges, schools, and non-profits alike that seek to build, expand, and refine their leadership programming efforts.
The C. Charles Jackson Foundation is partnering with the Charlie Life & Leadership Academy to provide university/college and non-profit leadership program scholarships for students (typically between the ages of 17-22). If your institution/organization would like to participate please sign up below for more information.
Each year the C. Charles Jackson Foundation offers a no-cost leadership conference designed for Leadership Center/Program Executives, Directors, Administrators, Faculty, Advancement Officers, Pre and Post Secondary Program Leaders, and other Leadership Professionals. This conference offers attendees the chance to learn about the CCJF granting process while socializing project ideas. Afternoon speakers, shared best practices, and networking with colleagues is also a key part of the day. To view this year's invitation and registration CLICK HERE.
Through this mission our vision is...
To be an integral part in developing our next generation of leaders throughout Minnesota, the United States, and where and when appropriate, throughout the world.
We see our next generation of leaders becoming more physically fit, emotionally resilient, mentally skilled, philosophically grounded, and spiritually committed. This commitment first begins with self-mastery, and then extends into broader human systems (interpersonal, team,
organization, civic/community, and nation/world).
By supporting (directly and indirectly) institutions and programs that share this mission and vision, we seek to develop our next generation of high performing leaders who will influence our state, our country, and our world for good and the betterment of mankind in every conceivable “Meaningful Life Arena.”
Through this vision we endeavor to influence…
- Leadership center development
- Leadership programs growth and support
- Academic and applied research related to the 10 dimensions
- Cutting edge projects that support leadership, character and life-skills development
- Leadership through students engagement within all levels of society
- Other pioneering work that advanced human effectiveness and potential
- To support projects, programs and research that will generate measurable and sustainable results
- To promote projects, programs and research that have the capacity to advance leadership, character, and life-skills education (K-16) at the regional, national, and international levels.
- To partner with organizations whose missions and vision coincide with the CCJF
- To grow as a charitable entity for future generations
- To advance the cause of leadership, character, and life-skills education for students of all ages
- The 10-dimensions and their role in developing our leaders of tomorrow
- Education programs designed to cultivate human potential
- Initiative and self-reliance in individuals and organizations that seek to our help
- Win-able causes with sustainable results
- Collaborative partnerships with other like-minded organizations
- Humility, integrity, commitment and service for causes that transcend self-interest